Born: January 17, 1952, Kentucky, US | Successful For: Boxing Legend, Activist | Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Inner Keys to Success:
- BE BOLD AND SHOW THE WORLD WHO YOU ARE: Ali was a straight up individual who believed in himself. He stated “It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.” Ali’s charismatic attitude was known to the world sharing his bold words of wisdom in interviews and he wasn’t afraid to show the world who he was. Ali was so bold he even refused to fight in the war, because he stated it was against his beliefs. Stay true to who you are and be confident in your unique self.
- PRACTICE TO PERFECTION: Ali was known for his insane training sessions, as he knew this would pay off in the long run to beat out his competition. He is famous for training in water and increasing resistance, which made him a force to be reckoned with. This benefited him in the ring immensely. His famous philosophy is a testament to his work ethic; “I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”
- THE POWER OF MIND OVER MATTER: Ali used the power of affirmations to convince himself that he would be the greatest boxer of all time. He once said “I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.” According to other boxers, Ali did not use proper boxing techniques as he would stand with his hands by his side; however, they stated his mind was always in perfect condition which made him a winner in both the ring and in life..
“It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen” – Muhammad Ali
Little Known Success Fact:
Muhammad Ali has served over a hundred million people firsthand as he would personally bring medicine and food to third world countries. He also founded 3 charity groups, and is the spokesman for the Special Olympics. Ali has been on various famous magazines, but shockingly, he has been on the cover of The Sports Illustrated Magazine an unbelievable 35 different times.
“The man who has no imagination, has no wings” – Muhammad Ali
Want to learn more about Ali, checkout the top selling books ever written about ‘The Greatest’:
- Image Source: (Creative Commons) “Muhammad Ali NYWTS” by Ira Rosenberg – This image is available from the United States Library of Congress’s Prints and Photographs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali
- Image Source: (Creative commons) benyupp https://www.flickr.com/photos/36890792@N08/3651419545/
Powered by Facebook Comments