Born: July 3, 1962, New York, United States | Successful For: Actor | Zodiac Sign: Cancer
“I love what I do. I take great pride in what I do. And I can’t do something halfway, three-quarters, nine-tenths. If I’m going to do something, I go all the way.”
- Tom Cruise
Inner Keys to Success:
- GO THE EXTRA MILE: Top Gun star, Tom Cruise, pushed his boundaries and had zero limits holding him back. His limitless mindset is a result of understanding that nothing is impossible. Being a straight shooter from very young, he quickly made up his mind and wanted to be a priest, but before long, he began enjoying acting. He rose fast and perfected his craft as an actor while also achieving a pilot license to fly planes on the side. And even after mastering the art of acting, he went on to produce and direct. He is a go getter; by any means necessary. Tom states that “I’ve never made a film that I didn’t believe in, you know? However the picture turns out, I’ve always given everything to it. That’s kind of how I approach life. I can’t help it. There’s no part-way with me on anything in any area of my life.”
- CONFIDENCE IS KING: Tom Cruise is known for speaking his mind and not giving a f*** what anyone else thinks. When he was first in love with Katie Holmes, he went on the Oprah Winfrey Show and announced it to the world, while jumping on her couches doing fist pumps. He was exiting his comfort zones when he break danced at a reception (which went viral on YouTube). Cruise is so confident that even David Beckham himself once asked him to help him be more confident in the public eye. With more self-esteem and self-worth, you get to have that much more fun in life!
- LET YOUR WORK DEFINE YOU: Tom Cruise is the definition of success, whatever this star puts his mindset on; he finds a way to conquer and perfect which has certainly resulted in him being one of the most talked about and celebrated actors of the film industry. “As a young actor, people were trying to define who I was before I really knew that for myself. But I still remember thinking, “This is what I love doing, and I hope I’m going to be able to do it forever.” Tom even negotiated some of the bigger film deals in Hollywood as he was averaging 15 million dollars a picture.
“I’m passionate about learning. I’m passionate about life.” - Tom Cruise
- Image Source: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tom_Cruise_avp_2014_3.jpg
- Image Source: http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Cruise
Powered by Facebook Comments