It’s a new year, a time of new hope, new dreams, new goals, resolutions & rejuvenation. They’ll be a countless number of articles & videos all over this beautiful internet of ours about how to be a better you, & make 2017 your year! There may be some great tips about healthy habits, breaking bad ones & building anew. I’m here to tell you, somewhat contradictory to popular belief, every year is your year. Nobody else holds as much power over the path you travel over 2017’s 365 days. This is no more evident than in the life & times of Frank Ocean.
Random? Not really. Frank Ocean burst back onto the music scene in 2016 after four years of relative obscurity. After two great albums in 2011 & ‘12, he was resigned to features & behind the scenes work. Then Blonde dropped & the world went crazy for him again. Why should this inspire you? Well here is a top 10 list of quotes from Frank Ocean that will put things into perspective and hopefully make you look at 2017 with a brand new different view.
- “As a lifestyle, you always being the focal point is innately unhealthy.” – Frank Ocean
2. “People are just afraid of things too much. Afraid of things that don’t necessarily merit fear.” – Frank Ocean
3. “I’m extremely compassionate, loving, all of those warm fuzzy things, but the outer shell doesn’t project that all the time.” – Frank Ocean
4. “I feel like I was writing as I was learning to talk. Writing was always a go to form of communication.” – Frank Ocean
5. “Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am, and my attitude depends on who you are.” – Frank Ocean
6. “The idea of recognizing your strengths and using them in as versatile a way as you can is cool to me.” – Frank Ocean
Powered by Facebook Comments